Sunday 10 April 2011

About me

Hi everyone, my names Claire.
Thanks for coming to have a look at my page, I hope you all like it!

I have loved taking photos from a young age and love looking through all old photos as they hold so much memories! It wasn’t until I had my two boys that I thought about taking up photography as a career and so glad I’ve decided to set up TinyTeds Photography!
It’s great seeing all those different expressions little ones make. I will listen to your ideas and share some of mine as well to help capture images of your little ones that you will treasure forever!

If you are interested in having a shoot at TinyTeds Photography, send me a email or give me a call on 07540653214.
Email address tinytedsphotography@hotmail.co.uk
Thanks. Hope to see you soon

A big thanks to Ellie for helping me out with making this blog and making my logo! Been such a great help to me. Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment